Energy Storage System（ESS）
home solar battery storage
Home solar battery storage systems, also known as solar power backup for home, are household solar battery storages that operate independently of the grid, mainly including photovoltaic solar panels, pv battery, charge and discharge controller, off,grid-connected inverter and other components. The electricity generated by the solar panel array goes directly into the energy storage lithium battery and is stored. When it needs to power appliances, the direct current in household solar batteries flows through the inverter and is converted into alternating current. This is a repeating home solar system with battery storage. These kinds of home solar and battery systems are widely used because they are not restricted by geographical conditions. They can be installed and used wherever there is sunlight, so they are very suitable for remote areas without power grids, isolated islands, construction sites, mining, telecommunications, industrial, commercial buildings, outdoor breeding bases, etc. They are also very practical for households in areas without power grids or areas with frequent power outages. In particular, it is very pragmatic for you to use DC energy-saving lamps in order to solve the lighting problem when power failure. Therefore, off grid solar battery energy storage system is a backup solar power for homes specially designed for 5G base stations in areas without power grids or areas with frequent power outages.
Get Your Free Solar Quote
Why Select Solar Energy Storage System?
Technology is constantly evolving, and problems that have greatly challenged mankind in the past can now be solved easily. Electricity is taken for granted, but achieving a stable and reliable power supply is still a challenge in many remote places.
This point was stressed when it comes to developing countries because of its attractive advantages. Take Nigeria for example，
- Solving problems:Technology can solve many of Nigeria’s main problems, which include intermittent power, insecurity and pollution.
- Large demand for electricity: With its population of over 216 million, Nigeria needs a power generation capacity of 200,000 MW to achieve a stable electric supply.
- Abundant solar resources：To make full use of its resource of solar energy. Sunlight is an abundant resource in Nigeria, especially in the Northern regions of this country.
Solar power has the benefit of being a low-cost electricity source, which does not rely on external inputs. However, it brings additional advantages when the local power supply is unreliable:
- Enabling a 24-Hour Power Supply: Solar power systems can be sized to produce all the electricity needed by a building, and combined with battery arrays to store energy for nighttime. When the power grid supply is stable, you can continue using it to conserve battery charge. In the case of businesses, solar power with energy storage can ensure continuous operation even when the grid fails.
- Reduce or Eliminate Your Power Bills Permanently: All the electricity provided by solar panels is electricity that is not drawn from the grid. Solar panels from the top manufacturers have a service life of over 25 years, ensuring a long-term power supply. This is an excellent benefit in places where the grid has intermittency issues. Even if the solar power system does not meet 100% of the building’s electricity consumption, it reduces power bills while making you less dependent on the grid.
- Eliminate Noise and Combustion Gases: Diesel generators are a common as backup power supplies, but they are noisy and highly polluting. On the other hand, solar panels operate silently and without emissions. For this reason, solar panels can be considered a healthier power supply, especially when electricity is being generated on-site.
- Reduce your reliance on fossil fuels:as the quantity of fossil fuels is limited and will be run out someday. Fossil fuels are not environment-friendly. However, sunshine is permanent to some extent and it nearly generates little pollution. Therefore, the shift away from fossil fuels to clean energy and renewables is gaining momentum at a rapid rate. As countries around the world begin to change policies and renewables step into the spotlight, or should we say, sunlight (pun intended), wouldn’t it be great to be ahead of the curve and have a solar system already installed on your home?
Solar photovoltaic systems are field-tested technology, which has been deployed successfully in thousands of projects in developed countries.
Solar panels are currently getting a lot of hype, but this is justified by their performance and return on investment. Solar power is the fastest growing electricity source in the US as of 2021, closely followed by wind power and ahead of all fossil fuels. Actually, many states have been retiring their coal fleets in recent years.
The solar federal tax credit will remain available at its current value of 26% until the end of 2022, unless Congress decides to extend it again. Home and business owners will still be able to claim a 22% benefit in 2023, and there will only be a 10% tax credit for businesses from 2024 onward. The installed solar capacity in the US has already surpassed the 100 GW mark, and it could reach 250 GW by 2026. By the year 2050, Germany plans to increase its usage of renewable energy to 80%.