10kw solar system
10kw Solar System
A 10kw solar system is best ideal for large homes. A 10kw system is also suited to electric car owners or those planning to buy one in the future. We provide both off-grid household energy storage system and on-grid residential energy storage system.
It provides clean and dependable electricity during times of occupancy and maintains your essential loads while you’re away, all in a simple solar system. What are the differences between off-grid household energy storage system and on-grid residential energy storage system?
1: Household electricity for a country house
3: Remote area
4: Emergency standby power
Get Your Free Solar Quote
It is so Good, it can fit almost anywhere. A stand-alone solar system, perfect for those difficult-to-power areas.
1: Is A 10kw Solar System Suitable For My Home?
A 10kw solar panel system is best suited for lager homes, or homes with more energy-intense appliances. With the characteristics of safety, long service life, and perfect after-sales service, our products S Series will be the best choice for your household energy storage meeting your higher power needs.
An on-grid residential energy storage system can also live up your expectations of recovering the cost quickly because it allows a combination of exporting electricity to the grid and using the power in the home. In this case, you can not noly produce energy you need but sell the rest to have an extra profit.
10kw solar systems produce up to 5kw per day in the battery type of lithium iron phosphate. 10kw systems may require 2 parallel batteries due to their ability to export more than 5kw at a time. As a 10kW system can produce more power, it is more expensive than the smaller ones. However, if you have higher energy requirements, it’s often quicker to pay off the cost of installation by installing a system with a larger capacity.
If you live in a household of more than 5 people, a 10kw solar power system is likely to meet your requirements.
2: How Many Solar Panels are in a 10kW System?
The typical solar panel is 250-370 W, so if you opt for this type of panel, you’ll need to install eight to twelve panels in total to create a 10kW system (10000 W).
Below is a table showing how many panels you would need for a 10kW system, with varying power outputs:
Numbers of panels needed
FAQs: 10kw Solar Systems
With an off-grid solar system, you’re completely reliant on the sun and energy stored in batteries to power your home or business. If you decide to install an on-grid solar system, you will always have access to electricity from the utility grid whether or not your solar system is producing energy.
With an off-grid solar system, your solar system is working independently from the power grid and it can continue operating. If you have a grid-tied solar system and when the grid goes down, you will not have electricity, unless you opt for a grid-tied solar system with battery backup.
If your system is not tied to a grid, you won’t receive an electric bill. However, off-grid systems are often more expensive because of the additional equipment like batteries needed. If you opt for a grid-tied system, you could still see delivery charges or demand charges on your electricity bill, even if your solar system provides 100% of your electricity.
The below table shows average solar panel of per kW costs of some countries.
|Country||Cost Per KW|
Therefore, the rough cost of 8 kW solar system in Germany should be —$1113*8=$8904.
Likewise, the rough cost of 8 kW solar system in France should be—$1074*8=$8592.
There are four important factors that influence the cost of solar panels.
- Wholesale equipment costs:As a young industry, factories have been able to automate processes, increase manufacturing and logistics scale and dramatically reduce the cost per watt of a solar installation.
- compensation: In order to encourage households to select solar energy, government implements intriguing policies to attract citizens to select solar energy, such as The Solar Rebates. The introduction of local solar rebate schemes in particular states has had a dramatic effect on the cost of solar
- Competition and Cheap Solar: there are thousands of contractors to install solar. As a result, the margins have been forced to be very slim in the market.
You can expect 10kW solar systems to last 25-30 years if installed correctly. After that, the efficiency of the solar battery will start lowering for many factors. Also, the panels will become inefficient when producing electricity over time, and thus their solar system output will also decrease. In general, the power degradation rate of a 10kW solar system with battery storage is approximately 0.8% per year and the degradation process can take up to 30 years to take effect on a high-quality solar system.
- Modular design;
- Standardized production;
- Strong commonality;
- Easy installation, operation and maintenance;
- Perfect BMS protection and control system for over current, over voltage, insulation and the like;
- Utilization of lithium iron phosphate cell with low internal resistance and high rate;
- High consistency of internal resistance, voltage and capacity of single cell;
- A long life cycle of around 5,000 times; a service life of more than 10 years;
- Fast charging and discharging support;
- Visual LCD display: allows you to set operating parameters, view real-time data and operating status, and accurately diagnose operating faults.
- Communication protocol: CAN2.0 and RS485, which can be used in various scenarios.
Get Your Free Solar Quote
What Other Solar Systems Are There?
There are a number of Solar system sizes to choose from including 3kw, 5kw, 6kw, 6.6kw, 8kw, 10kw, 15kw, 20kw, and other solar power generation systems. At the same time, we can also customize suitable photovoltaic luminous systems according to the actual needs of users.
How to install a 10 kW System
Most solar companies are capable of installing any size system, but you will want to choose the best solar installer in your area for the job.Many solar companies will offer a free home consultation or evaluation, or at least some sort of free estimate based on the specifics of your home. We recommend getting solar quotes from at least three companies to compare prices. And be sure to ask about any discounts, rebates, or sales the company may be offering.
Check out our work
Phone: +86 18664768716
Whatsapp: +86 18664768716
Add: Room 411, No.26 Qinglan Street, Panyu District, Guangzhou,Guangdong ,China